Friday, June 24, 2011

Falcon Guides XC Book

Dear Blog Followers!

I hope you’re enjoying summer, and that it’s finally arrived in your corner of the world…

I’m happy to be sharing some exciting news with you: I’ve been asked by Falcon Guides Publishing to write a book – My first book deal(!) – called Basic Illustrated Cross Country Skiing. I was contacted back in February, but only recently have things solidified enough to say it’s a sure thing. Parts are due July 1 and Sept 1, and Feb 22 is the final deadline, so the book will hit the shelves in the fall of 2012. Here's a link to the Falcon Web Site: http://www.falcon.com/

Thanks to those among you who have already offered support and encouragement. Please let me know if you're interested in reviewing, or simply pre-reading.

Thanks again! All my Best!
Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your impression here for other blog viewers to read.